coordinated by the International Training Centre
Most academic programmes at the FBE are organized according to the European 3-5-8 system with 3 year Bachelor programmes, 1 and 2 year Master programmes and a PhD in Applied Biological sciences (possibly combined with a PhD training programme in one of the Doctoral Schools). The offer of the study programmes is as diverse as is the central topic of our research and education: the living matter.
Taught at Ghent University Global Campus (South Korea - Republic of Korea)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Technology: study programme
- Bachelor of Science in Food Technology: study programme
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biotechnology: study programme
- Master of Science in Aquaculture: study programme - more information
- Master of Science in Bioinformatics - more information
- Master of Science in Environmental Sanitation: study programme - more information
- Master of Science in Food Technology: study programme - more information
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Rural Development study programme - more information
- Master of Science in Physical Land Resources:
- main subject Land Resources Engineering: study programme - more information
- main subject Soil Science: study programme - more information
- International Master of Science in Sustainable and Innovative Natural Resource Management (SINReM): study programmemore information
- International Master of Science in Environmental Technology and Engineering (IMETE): study programmemore information
- International Master of Science in Rural Development (IMRD): study programmemore information
Advanced Master Programme
- Looking for a specific training for your company?
- Interested in a training about a specific topic for your organization?
- In need of an upgrade of your staff's competences?
We are at your service!
Companies which are active in Bioscience Engineering can contact us if they are in need of a training in a particular topic.
Together with our professors we will find the right solution and training method to support our partners.
Please contact Wim Hoste head of the ITC for further information.
More information on current, upcoming and previous trainings.
- for Bachelor Programmes
- for Master Programmes
- for all consortium and/or Erasmus Mundus Master Programmes
- IMRD: € 4,500/academic year for EU students – € 9,000/academic year for non-EU
- IMETE: € 6,000/academic year for EU students - € 8,000/academic year for Non-European students
- SINReM: € 6,000/academic year for EU students, European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland – € 12,000/academic year for non-EU. European students can request a waiver from the Management Board to reduce the programme cost to as low as 2,000 €/year (including insurance). Applications received until 31 January are guaranteed to receive a waiver.
- for exchange programme: no tuition fee
|For academic admission:||For academic admission to the consortium of|
IMPORTANT - keep in mind that applying for a scholarship and applying for admission at UGent are two different things. Applying for funding does not automatically imply that Ghent University has received your application. Being granted funding by no means implies being accepted at Ghent University.
Do respect the deadline of 1 March 2017 for scholarship application.
If you have filled out the application form for admission to the IMRD-consortium, you could already indicate whether or not you wish to be taken into consideration for one of the scholarship programmes of IMRD (VLIR-UOS, Erasmus Mundus, Consortium scholarship).
For applying for a VLIR-UOS scholarship:
- Master of Science in Food Technology: First registerthe application form
Please note that you do not need to send us a hard copy of your EConsort application file!