Specialist courses organized or recognized by the Doctoral School of (Bioscience) Engineering
|17-21 June 2013
||Center for Nano- and Biophotonics UGent
|19-22 August 2013
||Ghent Biobased Economy Summer School
|16-20 Sept 2013||Doctoral School of (Bioscience) Engineering / Department of Flow, heat and combustion mechanics||Computational Fluid Dynamics|
|2012-2013||Center for Nano- and Biophotonics, Ghent University
||NB-Photonics: Multidisciplinary Seminars 2012-2013
|2012-2013||Institute for Continuing Education in Science (IPVW)||Courses in statistics|
||VIB & FTNLS
||VIB Training Initiatives|
|I.C.M. (Intercollegiate Center for Management Science)
||Examination to enter the Doctoral Fellowship Program
Doctoral Training Programme
- You don't have to submit an 'application for recognition' if you want to include a specialist course organized or recognized by the Doctoral Schools in the minimum set of your doctoral training programme.
- You can also submit other specialist courses for approval (minimum set of the doctoral training programme): complete the application for recognition form(Word) and send it to the Doctoral Schools Coordination Unit.
- You can include up to 3 specialist courses organized by your Doctoral School in the maximum set.
- Registration procedure for courses
- Registration for courses not organized by the Doctoral Schools remains with the organizers, unless mentioned otherwise.
Registration fee and funding for courses
- Funding for courses
- Registration for courses organized by the Doctoral Schools and for regular course units as part of your doctoral training programme is free of charge, unless mentioned otherwise.
- In some cases (e.g. courses not organized by the Doctoral Schools) a registration fee does apply. Advance payment of the course registration fee and possibly related costs is always required. Afterwards, the Doctoral School can reimburse (part of) the costs for courses recognized as part of the minimum set of activities.