Specialist Courses Life Sciences and Medicine
Specialist courses organized or recognized by the Doctoral School of Life Sciences and Medicine
|2013-2014||Center for Nano- and Biophotonics, Ghent University
|24 Jan; 25 & 28 March; 5 June 2014||Research unit Physical Activity, Fitness and Health, Department of Movement and Sports Sciences, Ghent University||Developing effective interventions to improve public health|
|22 & 23 May 2014||FLAMES||Structural equation modeling with lavaan Module 2 + 3|
|9-11 April 2014||Ghent University-KULeuven-VUB-UA-UHasselt in collaboration with imec||Basics of Photonics and Electronics
for Life Scientists Registration via Imec
|9-11 April 2014||Ghent University-KULeuven-VUB-UA-UHasselt in collaboration with imec||Basics of Biology for Engineers Registration via Imec|
|March-April 2014||Instituut voor Permanente Vorming (IVPV)||Geavanceerde statistische methoden: Module 4: Statistische genoomanalyse (in Dutch)|
|February-March-April (May) 2014||Institute for Continuing Education in Science (IPVW)||Statistics: Module 6 Applied Longitudinal Analysis
|March-April 2014||Institute for Continuing Education in Science (IPVW)||Statistics: Module 7 Applied Linear Regression
|April 2014||Institute for Continuing Education in Science (IPVW)||Statistics: Module 8 Multilevel Analysis for Grouped and Longitudinal Data
|April 2014||Institute for Continuing Education in Science (IPVW)||Statistics: Module 9 Survey Analysis
|May 2014||Institute for Continuing Education in Science (IPVW)||Statistics: Module 10 Nonparametric Methods
|postponed!||Ghent University Veterinary Epidemiology Unit
||7th Basic Summer Course on Veterinary Medicine|
|2013-2014||VIB & FTNLS
||VIB Training Initiatives|
|I.C.M. (Intercollegiate Center for Management Science)
||Examination to enter the Doctoral Fellowship Program
Doctoral Training Programme
- You don't have to submit an 'application for recognition' if you want to include a specialist course organized or recognized by the Doctoral Schools in the minimum set of your doctoral training programme.
- You can also submit other specialist courses for approval (minimum set of the doctoral training programme): complete the Application for recognition form.
- You can include up to 3 specialist courses organized by your Doctoral School in the maximum set.
- Registration for courses not organized by the Doctoral Schools remains with the organizers, unless mentioned otherwise.
Registration fee and funding for courses
- Funding for courses
- Registration for courses organized by the Doctoral Schools and for regular course units as part of your doctoral training programme is free of charge, unless mentioned otherwise.
- In some cases (e.g. courses not organized by the Doctoral Schools) a registration fee does apply. Advance payment of the course registration fee and possibly related costs is always required. Afterwards, the Doctoral School can reimburse (part of) the costs for courses recognized as part of the minimum set of activities.