Grow your future career
Members of the Doctoral Schools
3rd / 4th year PhD students, any background
Robin Lefebvre, Grow2Excel
- Increase your personal effectiveness, by building the ‘brand called you’, from your strengths, values and passions.
- Learn why, when, and how to sell the brand YouTM
- Understand the purpose of the CV, the do's and the don’ts for a non‐Academic CV.
- How to further grow your exposure by leveraging Linked In.
- Understand the different phases of talent recruitment and how to best prepare yourself
- Branding / Personal Branding
- StrengthsFinder; Tom Rath
- Value based leadership; Drew Dudley
- Start With Why; Simon Sinek
- Consumer Based Brand Equity
- Pitching styles, Everyone is a Salesman; Dan Pink
- Market segmentation
- Personal Brand based Job Screening
- Building your Personal Network
- Recruitment Process
- CARR / STAR examples
- Non‐Academic Resume + branding
- Cover letter + branding
- Linked In + branding
- Interview prepare & practice + branding
Time schedule & Venue
|20 + 21 February 2017 (Mon-Tue)||9:00-18:00||het Pand, Room Jan Gillis 1.3, Onderbergen 1, 9000 Gent|
Free of charge for Doctoral School members
Register here: https://webapps.ugent.be/eventManager/events/growyourcareer After selection, your registration will be confirmed by separate e-mail from the Doctoral Schools.
Number of participants
Evaluation methods and criteria (doctoral training programme)
Non-periodic continuous assessment; 100% participation