For degree students
Why choose FEA?
The Faculty of Engineering and Architecture is one of the largest faculties of Ghent University. It combines state-of-the-art research with top-notch education in all significant engineering and architecture fields. The faculty strongly focuses on international relations. It offers a wide array of master's programmes taught in English and is active in all major exchange programmes. Through research collaboration and educational links with top European institutions, the faculty strives to further enhance its international perspective.
Why choose UGent?
UGent is an enterprising university with an international appeal. Our motto is "Dare to think": we encourage students and staff members to adopt a critical approach. During its 200 years of history, UGent has built a firm scientific reputation. The university can present an extensive record of international recognized research work.
- Admission requirements
- Application procedure
- Enrolment and administration
- Tuition fees
- Checklist for preparing your stay
Ghent University organizes welcome days for all new international students. Please attend both the UGent as the FEA welcome days to get all information and documents for a smooth start of your studies in Ghent.
- Academic Calendar
- Composing your study programme (curriculum)
- Education and examination code
- Language courses & tests
- Learning Track Counselling
- Attestation, credit certificates and diploma
- Master dissertation
- Oasis-web for students
- Mobility programmes
Life in Ghent
- Accommodation and housing
- City of Ghent webpages for students
- Culture and leisure in the city
- Instructional videos on daily life
- Money matters
- Transport & travel
- Visa for Belgium
- Learning track counselling & study support
- Special status for students
- Support services