European MSc. in Photonics
Leading research and educational institutions in Europe are collaborating to offer a joint European (former Erasmus Mundus) Master of Science program in Photonics, providing a top-quality eduction in all aspects of photonics. The master program has a duration of two years (120 ECTS points) with a fixed mobility track.
- Ghent University - UGent (Belgium) - Coordinator
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel - VUB (Belgium)
- University of St Andrews (U.K.)
- National Taiwan University - NTU (Taiwan)
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne - EPFL (Switzerland)
- Denmark Technical University of Denmark - DTU (Denmark)
- Universidad Politécnica de Valencia - UPV (Spain)
Admission requirements, mobility schemes, grant offers and application procedure can be found on the offical website of European (Erasmus Mundus) Master of Science in Photonics.
Or you can contact the Programme Officer in Photonics, Bert Coryn.