The Department of Textiles is the market leader for the classification of textile floor covering for many years.
- EN 1307 for woven, knitted and tufted carpets
- EN 1470 for flat needle felt carpets
- EN 13297 for structured needle felt carpets
- EN 14215 for mechanically produced carpets
- EN 15114 textile floorcoverings without pile
PRODIS is a unique monitoring and information system for quality and environmental and safety aspects of textile floor coverings.
ERCAT is part of the Department of Textiles and is notified by FIFA for the classification of 1-star and 2-star fields.