- A study volume of at least 20 credits.
- To enable students to explore the competences acquired upon completion of a bachelor or master programme, as part of their further professional training.
- Authenticated with a postgraduate certificate or a diploma conferring a legally recognised occupational title.
Who can apply?
Application for EU/EEA students
- Submit your online enrolment application: http://prospect.ugent.be
- When your enrolment application has been approved, you can enrol during the enrolment period. You must bring the following documents for enrolment:
- valid international passport or ID card
- certified copy of the basic diploma
- letter of admission from the Dean of the Faculty where the postgraduate is organised
- proof of language proficiency
Application for Non-EU/EEA students