Enrolment and Administration

Admission and application

To enrol at UGent on the basis of a diploma obtained abroad, you need to apply for admission. Please check the section How to apply? for all information.

Start of the academic year: enrolment

During the academic year

All student administration during the academic year is handled by either the Central Student Administration or the Faculty Student Administration.

Registrar's Office

Faculty Student Administration (FSA)

At the end of the academic year or your study period

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ’s about enrolment, payment,  the learning account, a doctorate, examinations, student card, (change of) address, certificates, diplomas, ECTS-grade, course catalogue, the Education and Examination Code, Class Timetables, brochures, learning materials, …


Registrar's Office