Visiting (guest) student: Type 6

Which documents to bring for registration:

  • your identity card
  • a certificate of enrolment from the current academic year, it must mention the programme that you are enrolled for
  • the form "uitwisseling studenten AUGent" (available in Dutch only)

What to do after registration:

  • contact the relevant FSA:
    • mention your student number
    • list the course units you are taking up, so that your curriculum can be confirmed