Oasis-web for students
Oasis (=OnderwijsAdministratie- en StudentenInformatieSysteem)
Via Oasis-web, you can view important information concerning your enrolment and your curriculum. You can also do the following:
Make sure that your address is up-to-date. You can change your address on OASIS-web.
each academic year and for the duration of your studies, you are required to enrol. On your transcript of records you will find information for re-enrolment.
- for NMBS (train): not applicable to guest students, who should request the certificate from their home university
- certificates of enrolment
- certificate for insurance purposes: only applicable to outgoing exchange students
- certificate of achievement
- certificate of registration as a guest student/exchange student
- submit to the faculty
- sign and approve the curriculum
- download list of results
- complete title, language and supervisors
- submit to the faculty for approval
A user manual can be consulted when clicking on the blue question mark in the application.
assistance required when using the application: helpdesk.oasis@UGent.be
content: Faculty Student Administration (FSA)