Starting from academic year 2016-2017, there will be some major changes in tuition fees for international students. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that from 2016-2017, there will no longer be a reduced tuition fee for students from developing countries. From 2017-2018, there will be a significant increase in tuition fees for international students from non-EEA countries.
- Bachelor, Master (not Advanced), linking programme, preparatory programme, specific teacher training (SLO)
- Advanced Master Programme
- Doctorate and Doctoral Training Programme
- Postgraduate programmes and Permanent Training (Continuing Education)
- Separate amounts and procedures apply
- Payment upon enrolment is rare but mostly settled between the programme coordinators
- More information: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master programmes