In Dutch this is called ‘Monitoraat’. Student counsellors and learning path counsellors join forces and take several initiatives to make studying for students as smoothly as possible.
They are the student’s point of contact for all their questions concerning study attitude, study planning and study skills. They support first year students as regards course contents and offer guidance to students in their search for solutions to study related problems.
Learning path counsellors
They provide individual counselling concerning the student’s personal study career and study progress. Guidance concerning study choices, optionals, possible individual learning paths or possible re-orientation is their specific sphere of action.
Websites (in Dutch)
- Faculty of Arts and Philosophy
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
- Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Political and Social Sciences