Ghent University's eleven faculties are composed of more than 130 departments all together.
These departements offer high-quality courses in every one of their scientific disciplines, each inspired by innovative research.
- Faculty of Arts and Philosophy
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
- Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Political and Social Sciences
In addition to these faculties, Ghent University has five Doctoral Schools just for doctoral researchers.
These schools provide support to doctoral students through specialized courses as well transferable skills training, they contribute to a quality culture in research, and take care of the social and international visibility of the doctoral degree.