Accommodation for ITP students
Location of the living units
- Single studio: site Kantienberg
Rental fee of the living unit
- Single studio: 515 EUR/month; deposit for room: 125 EUR; deposit for key and badge: 35 EUR.
Terms and conditions
When you apply for a living unit in the University Halls of Residence, you agree to these terms:
- It is only possible to rent
- from the 1st or the 16th of the month,
- until the 15th or until the last day of the month.
- Check in is not possible during weekends, except for weekends in February, July, August and September.
- The rent is due from the start of the reserved period.
- The costs for the consumption of water, electricity and heating, provision of bed linen, cleaning of the common areas, repair service, use of telephone and internet are included in the monthly rent.
- The monthly invoice will be sent to you by email. Payments have to be made by bank installments and does not need to be done before your arrival.
Modifications and cancellations
- In case the living unit remains vacant due to cancellation and/or no show of the tenant, the rent for the reserved period will be charged to the department or faculty.
- In case you wish to change the period for which you made a reservation, please inform the Housing Office at least one month before the start of the reserved period. Requests for changing the period for which you made a reservation will no longer be accepted after this time and the rent will be due for the original reserved period.
- Once the tenancy agreement has been signed, it is not possible to terminate the agreement early. The rent is due for the duration of the agreement.
Apply for a living unit
- Please contact your department in order to apply for accommodation. All applications must be done by a member of staff from your faculty. You can find more information on how to apply on our Dutch page (external link) (Only for personnel from Ghent University).
For more information about studios please contact Accommodatie@UGent.be, Tel. +32 (9) 264 71 32