University development cooperation is based on international solidarity and mutual collaboration between academics in the North and the South is actively promoted.
In all its aspects, the cooperation must strive for quality and aim to achieve sustainable effects. A maximum degree of synergy and complementarity is sought with other donors and actors. It aims at the development of expertise in both North and South on topics related to developing countries.
Most of the activities within the framework of the cooperation must take place in the South.
Follow us on Students from developing countries UGent": "
- Own Initiatives/TEAM and South Initiatives (SI):
- Flemish Ph.D. scholarships (VLADOC), Short Training Initiatives (KOI), International Conferences (INCO), International Training Programmes (ITP), Institutional University Cooperation(IUC) MMU (Uganda):
- Communication, Sensibilisation, Master Grants and ICP-PhD call:
- Institutional University Cooperation (IUC) UWC (South Africa), UEM (Mozambique), JU (Ethiopia) and MU-T (Tanzania) and Network University Cooperation (NETWORK) ESPOL (Ecuador)
- Institutional University Cooperation (IUC) JU (Ethiopia)
- Institutional University Cooperation (IUC) HU (Vietnam) and TEAM (Own Initiatieves):
- Network CTU (Vietnam) and communication:
- Foreign students advisor, scholarships for Flemish and EU-students:
Anneleen Van Laere