- The City of Ghent offers international education for children from 3 to 12 years. UGent employees receive a 25% discount on the tuition fee.
...for academic and scientific staff
Making an informed choice
- Although the presence of international staff and visiting scholars at universities is becoming the norm, getting employment abroad isn't always a carefree process. In some cases, a lot of time, effort and documents are needed before even arriving at your new place of work. Invest in getting ample information and prepare your stay well in advance.
- The majority of scientific staff at Ghent University starts work by explicit invitation of a promotor. However, you can browse the Job opportunities at UGent on the central and faculty websites.
- For PhD students: check out the specific information on being student ànd staff or the PhD target group page.
- Recruitment: general information
Preparing your stay
Arriving in Ghent
During your stay at Ghent University