International Admissions Desk (IAD)
tel: +32 9 331 00 70 (morning: 9-12 & afternoon: 13-16.30)
- Part of the Registrar's Office (department of Education).
- From the application up to (re-)enrolment and finally also delivers the diplomas.
- Serve as help-desk for applicants and staff relating to:
- Monday-Friday: 13-17 (tickets available until max 16.45pm)
- Check Opening and closing times for changes.
- Take a ticket at the computer in the entrance hall.
- Await your turn.
- When called, your ticket will appear on the screen.
- Go to the desk assigned to your ticket number (first floor on the left).
At times it can be really busy and the waiting times can be long. We would like to advise you to come close to opening time . It is possible that the ticket machine is closed sooner than closing time, or that a particular queue is closed sooner. If your queue is closed, please do not take a different ticket, but come back when the queues are open again. We greatly appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding!