Opening and closing times Central Student Administration
Every weekday from 13-17 (tickets available until max 16.45)
Take a ticket
- Take a ticket at the computer in the entrance hall.
- Await your turn.
- When called, your ticket will appear on the screen.
- Go to the desk assigned to your ticket number (first floor on the left).
Remark: At times it can be really busy and the waiting times can be long. We would like to advise you to come close to opening time. It is possible that the ticket machine is closed sooner than closing time, or that a particular queue is closed sooner. If your queue is closed, please do not take a different ticket, but come back when the queues are open again. We greatly appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding!
The Central Student Administration (incl. International Admissions Desk) is closed on
- Thursday 9 May and Friday 10 May: Ascension
- Monday 20 May: Whit Monday
- Monday 27 May: staff training
- Thursday 11 July: Flemish National Day
- Saturday 13 July - Sunday 4 August
- Thursday 15 August and Friday 16 August: Ascension