Reduced tuition fee
- Nationals from an OECD recognised developing country (Least developed, Other low income countries & Lower middle income countries and territories) pay the same reduced fee as students with a study grant from the Flemish Community
- NEW LIST FROM 2012-2013: List of Developing Countries 2012
Diploma / credit contract
- You take up less than 54 credits: €55.00
- You take up more than 53 credits: €80.00
- You have 2 or more enrolments and 1 enrolment of at least 54 credits: €80.00 + €55.00 for each additional enrolment
- Not applicable to enrolment for predoctoral training, doctoral training and doctorate, postgraduate, continuing education
- For advanced master programmes with a higher tuition fee, the standard tuition fees are replaced by the reduced fee, however the surplus amount must still be added.
- Only an enrolment for a fulltime study is accepted to obtain the student status and to get a residence permit.