As a researcher, your job is an important part of your life. But your career does not just happen. And a career is no straight line.
Are you looking for help in managing your career? Ghent University offers a wide array of tailor-made professional development activities for its postdoctoral researchers.
- As a caring and committed employer Ghent University promotes a talent-driven HR policy. This is a fertile ground for excellent research and education in a global world.
- Ghent University supports postdocs in their professional development in order to strengthen their employability.
- Take ownership and control of your career. The time is ... now!
Career development and guidance
Online resources for (post)doctoral researchers
A collection of tools and resources for PhD and postdoctoral researchers, offering practical advice and leads on all aspects of making career decisions and getting your next job.
We regularly update this overview with new links to articles & interesting readings, ... Have you spotted an interesting article or relevant link? Please share and let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ghent University Postdoc Community
Ghent University Postdoc Community is the inclusive community of all postdoctoral researchers.
"A creative postdoc community for a changing world"
The aims of Ghent University Postdoc Community are to:
- create awareness and provide support for proactively developing a postdoc career path;
- connect postdocs to build a network for now and in the future, within and outside academia
Jasmien Van Daele (09 264 30 45 ) and Inge Vanheule (09 264 30 91)
Career Development Office - Department of Personnel and Organization