Apr. Ruben t'KINDT
Main research interests: liquid chromatography - mass spectrometry as a metabolomics tool
- Have a look at my poster at the 4th FABIAN meeting in Ghent (2004)
- Have a look at my poster on HILIC at the 4 th International Conference on Plant Metabolomics in Reading, UK (2006)
- Have a look at my poster on accurate mass at the
4 th International Conference on Plant Metabolomics in Reading, UK (2006)
- Have a look at my poster at the annual BSMS meeting in Leuven, Belgium (2007)
- Have a look at my poster at the 7 th FABIAN meeting in Beerse, Belgium (2007)
- See the slides of my presentation at the annual BSMS meeting in Beerse, Belgium (2008)
List of Publications:
- Joint GC-MS and LC-MS platforms for comprehensive plant metabolomics: repeatability and sample pre-treatment.R. t’Kindt, K. Morreel, D. Deforce, W. Boerjan and J. Van Bocxlaer. J. Chromatogr.B. Submitted for publication (2009). IF2008: 2.500
- Improved analyte detectability of proteins and peptide lysates by means of multiple large-volume injection in LC-MS. M. Storme, R. t’Kindt and J. Van Bocxlaer. J. Sep. Sci. Accepted for publication (2009). IF2008: 2.746
- Quantitative determination of glycopyrolate in human plasma by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry: the use of a volatile ion-pairing agent during both liquid-liquid extraction and liquid chromatography. M.L. Storme, R.S. t’Kindt, W. Goeteyn, K. Reyntjens and J.F. Van Bocxlaer. J. Chromatogr.B. 876 (1), 24-30 (2008).
- Evaluation of hydrophilic interaction chromatography versus reversed-phase chromatography in a plant metabolomics perspective. t'Kindt Ruben, Storme Michael, Deforce Dieter and Van Bocxlaer Jan. J. Sep. Sci. 31, 1609-1614 (2008).
- LC-MS metabolic profiling of Arabidopsis thaliana plant leaves and cell cultures: optimization of pre-LC-MS procedure parameters. Ruben t'Kindt, Lieven De Veylder, Michael Storme, Dieter Deforce and Jan Van Bocxlaer. J. Chromatogr. B. 871(1), 37-43 (2008).
- Broad-spectrum separations in metabolomics using enhanced polar LC stationary phases: A dedicated evaluation using plant metabolites. Ruben t'Kindt, Goedele Alaerts, Yvan Vander Heyden, Dieter Deforce and Jan Van Bocxlaer. J. Sep. Sci. 30, 2002-2011 (2007).
Laboratory of Medical Biochemistry and Clinical Analysis, Department of Bioanalysis, FFW
Tel. : + 32 (0)9 264 81 10
Fax : + 32 (0)9 264 81 97
E-mail : Ruben 't Kindt