Holders of a Benelux Master Degree

How to apply?

  1. Fill out the application form
  2. If you don't have a Master's Degree from Ghent University: make a copy of your diploma
  3. Bring the application form and the copy of your diploma to the Faculty Student Administration before the submission deadline of the Faculty Doctoral Commission.

After your application

  1. The Faculty Doctoral Commission advises upon the application dossier to the Faculty Board.
  2. When accepted by the Faculty Board, the Faculty Student Administration will send you a letter of acceptance with the signed application form.
  3. Go to the Central Student Administration Office with the signed form to enrol as a student.

What's next?

Have a look at the overview of the doctoral workflow