What to do at the end of your stay?

At Ghent University

At the end of your stay as Exchange Student at Ghent University, you can get an official document that proves your presence at Ghent University at the Faculty Student Administration or FCI (= in your faculty).

The results of your exams, work, thesis, ... (= Transcript of Records) can also be obtained at the faculty. Normally, the Faculty Student Administration or FCI will send your results directly to your university

At the City of Ghent

You will also need to send the Departure Form the Foreigners’ Office of the city of Ghent. You can do this online (Third Step).