Refugees welcome at UGent

Refugees are welcome at Ghent University to study, to obtain a doctorate (PhD) or to carry out research.

This information in Dutch

VTHO banner

Doctoral Research (PhD)

If you already hold a master degree and you are interested in doing scientific research, you may apply for a doctoral research position (PhD).

More information

Contact for refugees

Katrien De Bruyn
T +32 9 264 98 22