Access card UGent

UCT students who wish to have a meal in one of the university restaurants or wish to do sports in the GUSB should have a special access card. This card can be obtained by completing a special form which you can download here. Send the completed form along with a copy of your invoice / UCT registration to:

Directie Studentenvoorzieningen,
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 51,
9000 Gent

Soon afterwards, an access card will be sent to your address. This card will also enable you to make use of the university sports facilities.

For more information on the university restaurants, see:

For more information on the university sports facilities, see