Type 5: Master dissertation in framework of partnership agreement

How to register

Send an e-mail to and add the following

  • Copy identity card (both sides)
  • Digital passport photo in Jpg format
  • Certificate of enrolment for the current academic year, stating for which programme of study you are enrolled at your home institution
  • Completed Registration form visiting student at UGent
  • Approval master dissertation agreement UGent (in Dutch - toelating masterproefovereenkomst UGent), signed by the promoter of the home institution, the UGent promoter and the student

What to do after registration

Contact the relevant FSA

    • Mention your student number
    • State that you will be working on your master dissertation at the faculty