Type 6: Electieve course in framework of AUGent mobility

Which documents to bring for registration

  • Identity card
  • Certificate of enrolment from the current academic year, it must mention the programme that you are enrolled for
  • Uitwisseling studenten AUGent (available in Dutch only)

What to do after registration

  • Contact the relevant FSA:
    • Mention your student number
    • List the course units you are taking up, so that your curriculum can be confirmed