End of your exchange stay and trancript of records

Documents at the end of your exchange stay

After the period of examinations, you can consult your grades on our student administration database OASIS  and print your Transcript of Records (TOR) from OASIS.
The transcript shows all registered courses and the results of the exams. Later on you will receive a digital copy of the transcript of records (officialised with a stamp and signature) in your UGent mailbox. If you need the original TOR document, please contact our office. The student is responsible for delivering the end of stay documents to the relevant persons at his/her home university.

Certificate of stay/attendance/registration: This document can be downloaded from Oasis and a signed copy will be sent to your Ugent mailbox at the end of the semester. If you need the original certificate of stay, document, please contact our office.