How to ...?

Change your address

Go to OASIS-website, log in and make the changes.

Request a certificate of enrolment

Go to OASIS-website, log in and print the certificate of enrolment.

Request a proof of payment

Contact Registrar's Office Helpdesk from your Ghent University e-mail account.

You will need to provide the following information:

  • Student number
  • Full name
  • New postal address (street name + number, postal code and city name)
  • Proof of payment in English or Dutch

Get a duplicate of your student card

Your student card is valid for your entire study period (with a max. of 6 years).



  • Report the theft to the police
  • Go to the Registrar's Office
  • Show the police report
  • Get a duplicate

Related content