Double Degrees and '3+2-agreements'

  • Double degree agreements with higher education institutions of the Flemish or the French Community of Belgium.
  • Double degree agreements with foreign higher education institutions.
  • '3+2-agreements' with Chinese higher education institutions.

The sets of personal data include a concrete list of all personal data that may be exchanged:

Personal data pertaining to the curriculum and study results.