Available documents, data,...
- Van der Goten, K., & Vandierendonck, A. (1997). Software to calculate measures of sensitivity and response bias based on detection theory and threshold theory. Behavior Research Methods, Instruments & Computers, 29, 461-463. Download Menu
- Vandierendonck, A. (2000). Analyzing human random time generation behavior: A methodology and computer programs. Behavior Research Methods, Instruments, & Computers, 32, 555-565. Download Menu
- Duyck, W., Desmet, T., Verbeke, L., & Brysbaert, M. (2004). WordGen: A Tool for Word Selection and Non-Word Generation in Dutch, German, English, and French. Behavior Research Methods, Instruments & Computers, 36(3), 488-499.
- Stevens, M., Lammertyn, J., Verbruggen, F. & Vandierendonck, A. (2006). Tscope: A C library for programming cognitive experiments on the MS Windows platform. Behavior Research Methods, 38 (2), 280-286. Download Menu
- Van der Goten, K., De Vooght, G., & Kemps, E. (1999). Concreteness and emotional valence ratings of 399 Dutch nouns. Psychologica Belgica, 39, 49-70.
- Ghyselinck, M., De Moor, W., & Brysbaert, M. (2000). Age-of-acquisition ratings on 2816 Dutch four- and five-letter nouns. Psychologica Belgica, 40, 77-98.
- De Moor, W., Ghyselinck, M., & Brysbaert, M. (2000). A of the age-of-acquisition norms collected by Ghyselinck, De Moor, & Brysbaert. Psychologica Belgica, 40, 99-114.
- Ghyselinck, M., Custers, R., & Brysbaert M. (2003). Age-of-acquisition ratings for 2332 Dutch words from 49 different semantic categories. Psychologica Belgica, 43-3, 181-214.
- Régine Martein: Norms for Name and Concept Agreement, Familiarity, Visual Complexity and Image Agreement on a Set of 216 Pictures.
- Severens, E., van Lommel, S., Ratinckx, E., & Hartsuiker, R. J. (in press). Timed picture naming norms for 590 pictures in Dutch. Acta Psychologica.
- Lagrou, E., Hartsuiker, R. J., & Duyck, W. (under revision) Knowledge of a second language influences auditory word recognition in the native language.
- Buijsrogge, A., Derous, E., Szmalec, A., Moerkerke, B., & Duyck, W. (submitted). Mind your eye: Memory interference from visual stigma during job interviews.
- Cop, U., Dirix, N., Drieghe, D., & Duyck, W. (in press). Presenting GECO: An Eye-tracking Corpus of Monolingual and Bilingual Sentence Reading. Behavior Research Methods. Data files download.
Here you find the frequencies of over 75,000 English words. The frequencies are based on the subtitles from American films and television series (for a total of 51 million words). As we show in Brysbaert & New (Behavior Research Methods, 2009), these word frequencies correlate substantially higher with the word processing times from the Elexicon Project than the frequencies from Kucera & Francis or Celex.
Here you find the subtitle frequencies of Dutch words on the Center for Reading Research website.