Academic contacts per study programme

If you have academic questions about your study programme or the content of certain courses, you can contact the Departmental Coordinator for your study programme. This person is the responsable for internationalisation in his or her study domain.

The International Relations Office can help you with administrative issues.

Academic contact person per study programme