- Make sure that you meet the admission requirements
- Check application deadlines
- Start up the application procedure
- Legalise your documents
Behind the scenes
- The Registrar's Office will check the general, academic requirements and the authenticity of the provided documents, before sending the application file through to the faculty involved, for assessment of your application.
- The faculty will go into more detail and determine whether the candidate's degree is sufficiently related and will decide on whether or not to grant admission. Other application documents, such as CV and grade sheets, will also be considered in the decision-making.
- On average, it takes around 3 months after the application package has been received to have a result.
International Admissions - Registrar's Office