University development cooperation is based on international solidarity. Mutual collaboration between academics in the North and the South is actively promoted.
In all its aspects, the cooperation must strive for quality and aim to achieve sustainable effects. A maximum degree of synergy and complementarity is sought with other donors and actors. It aims at the development of expertise in both North and South on topics related to developing countries.
Follow us on Students from developing countries UGent": "
- General questions about development cooperation:
- TEAM, South Initiatives (SI), North-South-South (NSS) and Latin-America
Nancy Terryn and Veerle Devriendt
- Short Training Initiatives (KOI), International Conferences (INCO), International Training Programmes (ITP): Nancy Terryn
- Communication, Sensibilisation, Master Grants, Faitrade@UGent:
- Institutional University Cooperation (IUC) UWC (South Africa), UEM (Mozambique), MU-T (Tanzania), MMU (Uganda) and Network University Cooperation (NETWORK) ESPOL (Ecuador)
- Institutional University Cooperation (IUC) JU (Ethiopia)
- Institutional University Cooperation (IUC) HU (Vietnam) / BDU (Ethiopia) and TEAM (Own Initiatives):
- Network CTU (Vietnam), Network JU (Ethiopia) and South Initiatives (SI), North-South-South (NSS):
- Foreign students advisor, scholarships for Flemish and EU-students (VLIR-UOS Travel grants), ICP/ITP, Fairtrade@UGent:
Anneleen Van Laere
Nagore Aguila Zucar