Working at Ghent University
- Professorial staff
- Assistant academic staff
- Research staff
- Student Affairs Coordinator (Campus Korea)
- ERC Advanced Grantees
Department of Personnel and Organization
+32 09 264 98 98
The following steps in recruitment workflow in the event of a contract (i.e. you are on the university payroll) are generally followed:
- The supervisor selects a viable candidate and sends a recruitment proposition to the Recruitment Office.
- The Recruitment Office starts up a file within the most suitable staff category and contacts the candidate for the necessary documents. If applicable, the process of obtaining the correct entry permit is instigated.
- The Recruitment Office sends the required information and/or forms to the candidate.
- On arrival, the candidate will be invited by the Welcome Team.
Depending on the specific job category, different regulations and workflow may apply.
Ghent University sets out its priorities for a good university-wide human resources management for the period 2014-2017.