Education and study

Faculty Student Administration

Matriculants, regular students as well as alumni can go to the FSA for specific questions.

International Relations

The first contact point for all incoming and outgoing exchange students, professors and scienctist is the International Relations Office (IRO). Here you can find more information about the procedures.


Overview Bachelor, Master, PhD and Postgraduate programmes at UGent.

Study counselling

The learning path counsellor and student counsellor help students with their study problems.