Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees are integrated international programmes offered jointly by a consortium of universities. They have been awarded the Erasmus Mundus label by the European Commission after a selection based on excellence.
During the study programme students are obliged to study in at least two EU-countries. Certain programmes also offer the possibility for short stays at partner universities outside Europe.
Successful students are awarded a double or joint degree.
Eramus Mundus Joint Master Degrees at Ghent University
The following Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees are currently on offer at Ghent University and its respective partner institutions
- International Master of Science in Rural Development (IMRD)
- European Master in Law and Economics (EMLE)
- European Master in Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics (FUSION-EP)
- International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE)
- International Master of Science in Marine Biological Resources (IMBRSEA)
- Master of Arts in Global Studies (EMGS)
The following programmes have been recognised as Erasmus Mundus programmes in the past and are currently continued outside of the EU funding context:
- European Master of Science in Photonics (EMSP)
- International MSc in Agro- and Environmental Nematology (PINC)
- International Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering (CEMACUBE)
- International Master of Science in Environmental Technology and Engineering (IMETE)
Under the auspices of the EIT Raw Materials, Ghent University offers the following Joint Programme, which is similar in format to an Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are available for both EU and non-EU students and are awarded on a competitive basis.
Application for enrolment and scholarships is directly through the secretariats of these programmes. For programme-specific information, please contact the programmes directly, through the web-links above.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees in Europe
Other Erasmus Mundus Master Programmes in Europe can be found on the website of EACEA