- If you want to start in the 1st semester, the deadline for application is 15 May.
- If you want to start in the 2nd semester, the deadline for application is 15 November.
There are more than 100 applications each year and any missing document will result in delays. Even in the best of circumstances expect between 4 to 6 weeks between your application and the receipt of your Letter of Invitation.
- Make sure you comply with the admission requirements.
- Follow the two-step application procedure.
- Information about composing your study programme at the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- If your Thesis Information Sheet. Make sure you have both local and Ghent promoters identified before you add thesis work to your program. Upload the Thesis Information Sheet under "Documents". includes thesis work, you need to fill out the
- Make sure your application is completely finished by the . Late applications will not be accepted!
- The IRO and faculty will check your application for completeness and validity. Please respond swiftly to any inquiries you receive about your application.
When your application has been accepted, you will receive a formal Letter of Invitation and acceptance e-mail. Do not come to Ghent without the Letter of Invitation, you will be sent back home!
- You have to apply yourself for housing in Ghent. Do this early, as housing is scarce in Ghent. Do not wait until you receive your Letter of Invitation.
- Plan your trip to Ghent so you arrive at least 2 weeks before start of classes. Participation in both the UGent Welcome Day and the Faculty Welcome Day is obligatory! The start of the semesters can be found in the academic calender.