Environmental Science and Technology - going abroad

Information about going abroad for students in the Master of Science in Environmental Science and Technology

Why do I need to register my mobility?

  • For insurance
  • For safety reasons
  • For your diploma supplement
  • For mobility grant request (if applicable)

More information & Procedure for registration

Microscoop icoon
Master's dissertation
: data collection and/or fieldwork outside of your host university.


Ingenieur icoon 
Internship: going abroad for your internship.