AquaH - going abroad

Information about going abroad for students in the International Master of Science in Health Management in Aquaculture

Do I need to register my mobility?

  • Courses at a partner institution, without request for mobility grant: NO
  • Courses at a partner institution, with request for mobility grant: YES
  • Master's dissertation outside of Ghent University: YES
  • Internship outside of Belgium: YES

Why do I need to register my mobility?

  • For insurance
  • For safety reasons
  • For your diploma supplement
  • For mobility grant request (if applicable)

Can I apply for a mobility grant?

Possible combinations of scholarship and mobility grant:

Mobility grants

More information & Procedure for registration

  • Find the slides and the recording of the information sessions on this site.
  • Select your mobility type to find more information and instructions for registering your mobility:

Master's dissertation: data collection and/or fieldwork outside of your host university.

Internship: going abroad for your internship.   

Courses: following courses at a partner university.