Faculty Student Administration (FSA)

The Student Administration is divided into student administration at the central level (Registrar's Office in the Ufo building) and student administration at the faculty level.

Contact your Faculty Student Administration (FSA) for

  • Your curriculum (including elective courses, GIT (individualised learning path), transfers, exemptions, administration of the master’s dissertation, ...)
  • Application for enrolment doctorate/doctoral defence, change doctorate
  • Deliberation
  • Master's dissertation
  • (ECTS) grade sheets, credit certificates
  • Exam schedule
  • Participation in exams (notify your FSA when you are not taking part in examinations, when you are ill, ...)
  • Notification of illness or force majeure
  • Questions about diploma supplement

By Faculty

Related content